Requirements for nominees
A presentation of no more than 10 slides containing:
▪ Nomination as part of the Award Project Name, author or team of authors*
▪ Scope of problems, goals and objectives
▪ Tactics, tools, and solutions
▪ The outcome expressed in the economic effect, the project’s social significance for the development of the region / Russian Far East.
Any pro-applicant feedback from fellow employees, trade unions, public organizations of the Far Eastern Federal District containing an address/recommendation to consider the application for the Star of the Far East Award will be appreciated.
Contributions in the public life of the macroregion and civil society will be appreciated, including: implementation of socially significant social projects by nominees, participation in volunteer movements, etc.
Having state, departmental, regional, and municipal awards for the contribution to the social and economic development of the Russian Far East regions will be appreciated.
* in case the project qualifies for several nominations, it is allowed to apply for no more than 2 nominations.